Military Veterans Resource Center invites all job seeking veterans to attend the fifth annual “New Year, New Career,” military career fair, on Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018.
The career fair is free of charge for attendees and will feature more than 40 of Miami Valley’s top employers. The event will take place at the Hope Hotel & Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center, located at 10823 Chidlaw Road adjacent to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. It will run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“Companies across industries will be looking for qualified veterans to fill immediate openings,” said Len Proper, executive director of Military Veterans Resource Center. “Last year, more than 100 military job seekers attended.
“Many received interview invitations on the spot and were quickly hired.”
Participants should bring their resume and be prepared to speak with potential employers about their skill sets and experiences. Professionals will also be on hand to review resumes and help attendees with their interview skills.
Registration is not necessary. For those attending on their lunch break, brown bag lunches will be provided for free! Questions? Contact Kelley Koons at 937-329-9559, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employers are being added daily. Check back often!
- Alpha Omega Building Services
- Amps staffing
- Cement JATC
- Central Michigan University
- Cincinnati Police Department
- Clark State Community College
- Dayton Forging and Heat Treating
- EES Facility Services
- Fast Switch
- First Command Financial
- GE Aviation – Dayton Elano
- Greene County Sheriff’s Office
- Hobart Institute of Welding technology
- I Supply Company
- Infoscitex, a DCS company
- Miami University
- NTB Trucking
- Performance Training Solutions, LLC
- Premier Health
- Quantum Health
- Scioto Downs
- Serco, Inc.
- Smart Data Systems
- Speedway, LLC.
- The Greentree Group
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Reynolds & Reynolds Co.
- TP Mechanical
- VRI Cares
- World Financial Group/Transamerica Financial Advisors
- Wornick Foods
- Wright State University
- Wright State University – Nursing